Friday, January 14, 2011

Thursday Chores

Yesterday was supposed to be the Bed.  I was supposed to strip the sheets, and make it up all fresh and nice.
I didn't do it.

I didn't even try.

I looked at the bed..... and no matter how much I like to climb in bed to those crisp freshly laundered sheets and the heavenly smell they have.... 

I still didn't do it.

All I saw when I looked at the bed.... was laundry.

I already had a laundry room full of it.

I didn't WANT to do my sheets too.......  ( can you hear the whine?  Pathetic, isn't it?)

So I didn't.  I left the old ones on.... and sprayed them with Fabreeze.

At least they smelled nice.


I would like to point out, however, that two of my children, DID do this chore in their rooms.  Unprompted, unnagged.... they just did it...

Perhaps that is why the laundry pile was so large yesterday....
..... sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...