Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Freebie for Facebook Expo fans!

Just a quick note to let you know about a great Freebie that is being offered by Schoolhouse Expo over in Facebook land.

Like their page and you will be eligible to receive the free e-book "College Success Begins at Home:  Seasoned Homeschoolers Share Their Experiences."  I don't know about you, but I am always looking for encouragement with homeschooling my High School kids.

and psst.........

for their FB fans... you can order your May Expo " Homeschooling With a Heart" tickets today!  ONE day early!!!!

now get over there and click that "Like" button! 
I want to see you at The Schoolhouse Expo this May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...