Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Deal on Unit Studies

Every so often I get some great deals sent to me in my in-box.   The other day I got one from TOS Store, letting me know they have made a CD bundle of some of their products.



 


Both the Curiosity Files and the Wanna Be Series, have been put into these great CD formats.  For only $49.00 each!


If you are new to homeschooling and have no idea where to start, these unit studies are a great place to begin.  They offer a comprehensive view of one subject at a time.  We use these as a break from traditional study, and through the summer so we don't forget how to do school!

To view samples of these studies Click on the picture below and visit the Old Schoolhouse Store and see for yourself all your child will learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...