Wednesday, January 12, 2011

(almost) Wordless Wednesday: The Aftermath of a Tornado

Just so you all don't feel discouraged by what seems to be an insurmountable mess.....  I will share mine....
And together we will watch what 15 minutes a day can do for a room.

I told you....  it looks like a tornado, a category F5, has ripped through these rooms.
Tuesday's Zone was the floor, and only for 15 minutes.  It is the multiple of 15 minutes over time that will make a difference.
 This is the shared room of the 8 and 3 year old. 
 Not a bad "after"
 The pile of dirty clothes ( that is strewn with clean clothes improperly put away) does that happen to anyone else but me?
 "After" just a few minutes of filling laundry baskets and straightening the shrinking pile.
 I told you I would post a picture of my room....  I wasn't kidding, it is horrid.
"after"  just 15 minutes..... 

.... one small step at a time.......

I'm linking up to Wordless Wednesday @ Our Homeschool Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...