Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom

I made that....  that thing right up there.
I have never done a thing like it before.
I will probably never be able to do it again.
Really.  I can't even find the program I did it in on the computer anymore.

All these buttons, and banners... and watermarks and hickey-do's,
well frankly, they make me itch, they give me the hives......

I don't understand how to do it.  I try to import a picture... and then write on it.
 the picture starts changing colors and won't stop.
I would probably be better with an instruction manual.
One that would tell me exactly what to press to fix whatever it is I know I am going to break.

That is my wisdom for the day.... if you are afraid you are going to break it....
get a tutor.... go to a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...