Wednesday, September 15, 2010

PYRAMATH!!!

Can I just be honest?

I LOVE THIS GAME!

I See Cards, sent out it's PYRAMATH game to some on the Homeschool Review Crew.  I was blessed enough to be chosen for this little package of fun that arrived in my mailbox.

PYRAMATH is designed to reinforce the 4 basic skills of Math.  The concept is very simple;  use the skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to build a pyramid and win the game.
There is no age specific range on their product packaging, I am sure however, that it can be used with all ages.  I used it primarily with my 3rd grade son, but my high school children did not complain about playing it at all!  They would play just with addition and subtraction when they played with their younger brother, but if I left them alone to play, they challenged each other by including multiplication and division.  There was much laughter that accompanied the learning that was happening.  That is my favorite kind of learning, the kind that is FUN!

 

We took this little deck of cards with us everywhere.  It was a great way to pass the time while waiting for your older sibling to finish their piano lesson or waiting for your turn to see the dentist.  I can see it adding lots of fun to our next long car trip too!  It is an excellent supplement to any curriculum and will be especially beneficial to those who loathe workbooks, yet need to sharpen their basic math facts.

PYRAMATH is available for $6.95.  You can purchase it directly from their website at http://www.pyramath.com/ .  Don't forget to check out all the online versions of their games too...  I should warn you though.... this game may become habit forming.  The company offers other game cards as well.... to see the entire line up of products visit http://www.iseecards.com/ .  I think we are going to get Fractazmic next!    
                                

***Disclaimer*** As a member of the TOS Homeschool Review Crew, I was given a deck of PYRAMATH cards, free of charge,  by the folks at I See Cards.... for the sole purpose of expressing my honest opinion and review of their product.  I am not obligated in any way to give them a positive review.  Opinions will vary on all products tested.  To see what other people had to say about this product, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...