Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom

I am sitting here staring at the screen.  Wondering what to write about today.... and the words Wednesday Wisdom come to mind....  Then I think.... wisdom?  what kind of wisdom?

I still don't really know, but I will start with some of the things I do know, and that people have told me they have never heard of before.....  If you learn something great....  If you think I am nuts.....

I am.  I already know it.

Today you get money saving tips:

1. Wrap your block of cheese in a paper towel before putting it back in a plastic bag in the fridge.  This will keep the mold from forming for quite sometime... the towel absorbs the condensation in the bag, and keeps the cheese from getting slimy.

2. This also works for the leftover grated cheese when you have tacos.  Wrap the grated cheese in a paper towel, and the next day when you pull it out, it wont be slimy.

3. Wrap your heads of lettuce in paper towels and put them back in the produce bag.  it keeps the lettuce drier, and you can keep a head for twice as long in the crisper drawer.

That is it for now.... the buzzer on the dryer went off.  I have clothes to fold.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...