Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blog Walk ~Week 10~

Here is this week's installment of the Homeschool Crew blog walk.  Grab a cup of coffee, and settle in for a good read.  Spend some time getting to know others on the walk, or just finding out something new about homeschooling.

1. Hearthside Homeschool Reviews... And More ~ lots of informative reviews on a wide range of subjects!


2. Loving Learning at Home ~ adorable layout...  I really love the whole digi-scrap thing.  Even if I have NO clue AT ALL about how to do it.

3. Life on the Roller Coaster ~ with a blog name like that.... you know she keeps it real.

4. A Life Better Than I Deserve ~ I love the header picture on this blog.  Those books...  I can almost smell them. That faintly musty smell of days gone by, begging you to come over and pick up a book and hold a piece of history in your hand......

5. Joy in the Journey ~real, regular, messy life... good stuff on here.

6. Homeschooling, Autism & Stuff ~ F-U-N-N-Y!  oh! and the photos of the gluten free food? Had me drooling at the chocolate cake!

7. There is Hope ~ lots of Disney stuff... in the quick skim. I think I need to go back and read more. Her profile information has me very interested to see more.

8. Homeschool Reviews for You ~lots of great reviews on lots and lots of things.  Lobster Network sounds intriguing.

9. Mom Loves Books ~ lots of reviews, and a smattering of life.  The post about her mom was especially nice.

10. The Legacy of Home ~ relaxing flow of words.... makes me want to curl up with a cup of tea in a big chair and read, read, read.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...