Thursday, June 17, 2010

summer work

I have 2 highschoolers........... and I am HORRIBLY behind in the land of transcripts.  I started a spreadsheet a few years back, but it was so time consuming to enter things into it EVERYDAY!!!!  so I eventually stopped entering. 

My goal this summer is to get a transcript started for both kids, with the one for the oldest as a priority.  He is going to be a Junior, and I need to get all that he has done out of my head and onto a piece of paper!  Also my goal this summer is to begin test prep.. for all those ones you need for college.  I don't even remember all the acronyms... so clearly I need to brush up on that....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...