Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Long time.... no see.....

wow.  I have been gone for a long time. At least in blog-time.... I have been a busy momma.... first with the loose ends of school... and then our modem went out.... and I have been reading emails on a 2" x 3" phone screen....lol... fine for staying in-touch on important stuff.... not so good for blogging

The big kids and I are in the midst of preparing for a trip to Mexico with our church.  We will be leaving in the first part of July and spending most of the month down there... pray for our time there, that we will be used of God as He desires.  Pray also for the hubby as he will be home with the little boys....

I am very excited to have been chosen to participate in the TOS Homeschool Review Crew!  I am looking forward to this next year for several reasons:  the increased networking among those in the homeschool community, the ability to try out new products and offer my opinion on them, learning more about blogging ( having read the crew forum.... I know I have a LOT to learn!), learning more about myself and who I am as a wife, mother and homeschooling mom....  I always learn more about myself when I put my thoughts into words.... 

Well, I need to get back to today's mountain of laundry.... I read somewhere it is Tackle it Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...