Thursday, August 12, 2010

what I've been up to....

Summer, like always.... is flying by.  Someday, I will achieve my life long desire to rent a houseboat for the summer, and just float around a lake for 3 months..... stopping at the various marinas long enough to re-fuel and buy groceries.....  Until then..... summer is filled with softball, VBS, wilderness trips, Farmers Markets, yard work, and other mundane chores....

This year we had a chance to go on a Missions Trip to Mexico City with our church.....  to read about what happened check out my other blog A Day in the Life

Now it is time to start thinking about school.  I have lots of reviews to write on some exiting homeschool products.... so make sure you check back to see what things you might want for your homeschool.

I am off to fold some laundry.... and take some lunch to my wonderful, hard working husband....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...