Sunday, August 15, 2010

Totally TOS ~ 2010 Planner!

On any given day, you will hear me ask for my brain............  Typical of a busy mom, I am always looking for it.  My brain is what keeps me organized, on task and on time..... or so I thought.....

This is my brain.............................

and this...............


This is my brain on drugs.


 You too can satisfy your organizational addictions with this one easy planner.
It has:
  • Calendars
  • Menu forms
  • Shopping lists
  • Field trip forms
  • Attendance forms
  • Journal pages
  • Writing prompts
  • Science lab sheets
  • Report Cards
  • Book Reports
  • Forms you never knew you were going to need
  • Forms to make all your other forms jealous
No more searching for hours on the Internet to find that perfect form....  IT IS HERE!  No more late nights in front of the computer screen trying to create the perfect form.........  THEY'VE DONE IT!...........
Now in one easy to access, easy to print, easy to save location, you can keep track of both parts of your day.    Save time, get more rest....... Convince people you are SUPER MOM.......   all for the low price of  $39.00

Don't wait!!!!!!!


 

*** Disclaimer***  As a member of the Homeschool crew, I received this planner as compensation for writing this advertisement.  But really, I would have paid for it.  It's that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...