Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Homeschool Mothers Journal 4.19.11

The Homeschool Mother's Journal 

Forgive me friends.......... for I have sinned.  I have broken the cardinal rule of blogging.....
I have failed to make even ONE entry in nearly 2 weeks.
Ugh....
Failure.....
bad blogger I am...

I suppose I should catch up.... and fill you in on my own personal insanity that has kept me away from the screen........the link for HSMJ is closed for the week, I will just have to try again next week to link up.

{In my life this week…}

I have been a busy busy bee.  Last weekend was the Annual Ladies Retreat for our church, and I was on the decoration committee.  Our venue was changed, more decorations had to be thought of and made....  there were work days... and work days....   .... you get the picture.... I was busy !

{In our homeschool this week…}

We tried to get as much done as possible.  I was listening to the April Pre-show for the Schoolhouse Expo last Tuesday, and well.....  it was wonderful.  I have a whole post brewing in my brain about one of the speakers.  It was like a light bulb went off for us, and we are going to really work on implementing a few new things to help Hunter with his spelling and reading.

{Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…}

Well, we have spent a lot of time in the car.... driving, and dropping.  I really need to get a CD player for my rig so that we can listen to some things while we are in the car for 3 hours everyday. 

We have seen lots of Doctors this month.  Check-ups and referrals and follow ups with broken fingers, eye appointments and GI doctors.... 

{My favorite thing this week was…}

Seeing the vision I had in my head for the Retreat coming to life.  It is one thing to have this idea that you think is great.... but when it all comes together and looks halfway decent....  It was a nice sense of accomplishment.

{What’s working/not working for us…}

the weather!... 
it is getting nice outside and everyone wants to play and not work on their school!
{Homeschool questions/thoughts I have…}
I just feel real blessed to be able to homeschool.

{A photo, video, link, or quote to share…}


from a vacation a few years back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...