Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kid talk

In the last few days, I have heard some pretty cute stuff.

Hunter and Jeremiah were chatting it up one day in the truck.  Hunter asked " Mom, how old do you have to be to go to college?"
Jeremiah piped up before I could answer.. with a confidant "4."

I was listening to someone say the Pledge to the Christian Flag the other day...her rendition was too good not to share...

"...... one Saviour, crispified, raisin, and coming again....."

I passed her... and I managed not to laugh out loud.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you made it passed her safely...good for you! And, thanks for sharing! Also, thanks for sharing the idea to check the library for AIO cds.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...