Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Schoolhouse Expo Day 1

I am so excited!

I woke up this morning with a bit of the blahs....  My husband is stranded out of town with a broken down car, and what was supposed to be a overnight trip has turned into 3 and I am not sure when he will be back.........  So with that looming on my horizon, I was a bit apathetic about my day.

I sat down to check my email and there it was!!!  My excitement for my day returned!  I was reminded that today was a day I had been anticipating with great joy.  It is day one of the Schoolhouse Expo!

Today is the Webinar with Malia Russell.  She is going to share her tips on Managing a Multi-level Homschool and How to Homeschool the Difficult Child.  Both of these topics hit home for me, I have Highschool and Elementary students, and there are certianly those that are more difficult than others to get to do their work.

I hope you will be listening with me, there are still tickets available.  Go to http://www.schoolhouseexpo.com/  I will try to get back on here later this evening and share the things that I have learned from tonight's presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...