Monday, March 8, 2010

Paper Flower Craft

In response to a request for this particular craft...Here it is...



I found this craft in a book called "175 Amazing Nature Experiments" by Rosie Harlow and Gareth Morgan published by Random House ISBN 0679820434
The book is full of great hands on activities for science for ages 2 and up. Even my oldest children still like to do activities from this book. If your library has it, or you can find a copy to buy, I highly recommend it.

My only suggestion is to use a very wide straw... when we made it we used thin bendy straws... and had to tape the petals to the outer part of the straw, because they didn't fit inside... other than that... it was a blast, and very educational. My son still sees flowers in the store, and will start naming off parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...